The company reserves the right to freely modify or revise the terms and conditions of transactions from the online store, whenever it deems necessary. It undertakes the obligation to inform consumers about any change, through the pages of this online store. Contracts through the online store can be drawn up in the Greek language.
- What is personal data
The term “personal data” refers to information of individuals, such as name, postal address, email address, contact telephone, home address, etc., which identify or may identify you.
- What is Personal Data Processing
Any operation or series of operations performed with or without the use of automated means, on personal data or on personal data sets, such as collection, registration, organization, structure, storage, adaptation or modification, retrieval , the search for information, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or any other form of disposal, association or combination, restriction, deletion or destruction.
- It is mandatory to provide your Data
The mandatory or optional nature of the data assignment is indicated by an asterisk (*) next to the personal data of a mandatory nature.
If you refuse to provide the information marked as mandatory on the websites, it will be impossible to achieve the main purpose of collecting the specific Data, and it may, for example, make it impossible for the Company to fulfill the sales contract or provide the others services available on the websites.
The provision of additional data to the company, in addition to those that are marked as mandatory, is optional and does not affect the main purposes of data collection, but their provision serves to optimize the quality of services provided.
- What Data do we collect?
We take care to collect only your absolutely necessary data, which is appropriate and clear for its intended purpose. This data includes the following:
- Data when creating a user account on websites or apps
– Required: e-mail address *, password (login password) *
– Optional: name, surname, sheet, postal address, telephone number.
- Details of your transactions with us, through our online store
– For example, we collect notes from our conversations with you, details of any complaints or comments you make, details of purchases you made, products added to or removed from your cart, list of products you wish to purchase (wish list), coupon redemptions, websites you visit and how and when you contact us.
- Shopping interests and preferences, which help us to suggest you specific products and services that interest you
– For example, which products do you prefer to receive a personalized offer from us.
We will request and use only the data we have collected to suggest products or services of interest to you and to further improve your shopping experience with us. Of course, it is always your choice if you share such information with us.
- Traffic information of our website or other websites that you have browsed before us
- Your IP address
- The date and time of your visit
- The referral URL (ie, the website from which the visitor came)
- Information about the device you are using and your web browser (web browser type and version, operating system, etc.)
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through these channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or comments.
We comply with the law and do not allow children to register on our Websites when they are under 16 years old. We will ask for the consent of the parent for the children who participate in the experiences and events of the Company.
- How we use your personal data
During your communication and interaction with us, we use and analyze your information so that we can offer and improve our services. In addition, this information will be used for a variety of other purposes as described below:
Managing your order: we use information such as your name, address and payment details so that we can process and deliver your orders to you, as well as inform you of the status of your order.
Customer Service Department: if you contact our Customer Service department (or vice versa), we will use your order information as well as our contact history to manage your order and offer you the best possible service.
Other www.oikoshomeware.com services: we may use your information to provide you with the services you requested, such as in the case of promotional offers. This use of your information may include the processing of your registration for contests and promotions.
Marketing / Promotion: either by creating an account at www.oikoshomeware.com, giving your consent to use your information, or by ordering our products and services online, we may use your information to send you personalized marketing / promotion messages products and / or services. Below you will find a detailed description of the information we use as well as a description of how we use this information.
Type of information: the way you interact with www.oikoshomeware.com provides us with valuable information about your interests and preferences. The correct understanding and interpretation of this information gives us the opportunity to offer you the best possible experience. To learn more about you and your interests, we will analyze your interaction with www.oikoshomeware.com, using a variety of information such as your online store orders, reviews, and social media. If you have given your consent we will use this information to send you targeted promotional messages regarding www.oikoshomeware.com products as well as our promotional offers. We will also use all of the information collected to generate general reports related to how consumers use our products and their experience with our company.
Media: When you provide us with your contact information, such as your email address, phone number or social media accounts, we will ask your permission to use this information and send you personal marketing / promotional messages products and / or services. If you no longer wish to receive messages on a particular medium of communication, then we provide you with an easy way to choose not to receive such messages. You can also request to unsubscribe by contacting our Customer Service department at or by emailing www.oikoshomeware.com.
RESPONSIBILITIES – OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
1. Exclusive Liability of User / Consumer. You are solely and exclusively responsible for the lawful use of the Website and the Online Store and you are obliged to refrain from any illegal acts and abusive behavior, as well as from the adoption of illegal practices and practices of unfair competition.
You are solely responsible for the legality and accuracy of the Information, Data and data you provide to oikos, which the Company has no responsibility or obligation to control, unless this is imposed upon termination or by law.
2. Prohibited Uses. You may not use the oikos Website and the Online Store to post, publish, transmit any content that is illegal, threatening, offensive, defamatory, immoral, obscene, obscene, or promotes racial, ethnic, or other discrimination. cause harm to third parties in any way.
Any action or omission by you that: (a) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of both oikos and third parties; (b) contains viruses or other software which may cause interruption, damage , destruction or obstruction of the operation of any software or cause damage to the reputation and reputation of the Company of its Associates and / or other users / Members / consumers, or may violate any personal or other data of users / members / consumers here Website / Online Store.
In addition: (a) Any access to or attempt to access information and data (including personal data) that circulate through the Website and for which you have no authority or authority to use, is prohibited, (b) Access to our Online Store in order to create or produce a product or service that competes with our products, (c) Facilitating in any way and by any means third parties access to the Data provided to oikos by its Members, (d) Any form of piracy Software, hacking and / or spying, copying, analogue / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, production of data (including personal data) and information, including content and material (photos , graphics, texts, etc.) of the Website.
It is also prohibited to obstruct in any way the operation of the Website, as well as any illegal and unauthorized modification of its content. You must not in any way and by any means cause criminal acts on or through the Website that infringe the rights of the Company, other Users and / or third parties. This includes the prohibition of sending spam or other material detrimental to our interests, the interests of other Users and / or third parties.
Your connection to our Website is made through your own means and through companies and providers selected by you.
3. Limitation of Warranties – Liability. Our Company always acts in good faith and within the framework of what is provided by law and these Terms. Therefore, it has taken and continues to take all necessary technical or other measures and make every effort to: (a) ensure that the Website and the online store operate smoothly and properly without problems, interruptions, delays, errors or mistakes; (b) the data / information transmitted and transmitted through this website are not altered on the one hand and are backed up by backup, as the security systems of this website are subject to restrictions; the servers through which our online store is made available to Users to not contain viruses or other harmful components or software programs, (d) the products available to be in generally good condition, repaired and clean, suitable and safe for public health, however the oikos store DOES NOT PROVIDE RELEVANT GUARANTEES for all above and is not obliged to compensate you, in case you suffer any damage for the above reasons.
In addition, our Company provides no guarantee (a) for the suitability, effectiveness, adequacy of the oikos Products in relation to the purpose for which you intend it and (b) for the correct and proper execution of the transaction obligations of the other Users of the website and its services.
We make reasonable efforts to maintain and make available the content of oikos. Nevertheless, users agree that oikos may modify and / or temporarily or permanently suspend all or part of the Website with or without notice to users, as availability may be affected by users’ equipment , from other communication networks, from the large number of people trying to use the website at the same time or from other causes. Therefore, oikos does not bear any responsibility for any kind of damage (positive, negative, negligent or otherwise) resulting from the inability of users to access it, the cessation of all or part of it, the delay, non-delivery, termination or poor quality of receiving its services or loss of their content, the existence of any kind of errors.
Oikos store is not responsible for any technical problems that may occur to users when they attempt to access the website and during it and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with the use of the website. Oikos also has no responsibility for acts or omissions of third parties and especially unauthorized interventions of third parties in products and / or services and / or information available through it.